By using this Any@Web, you can let your staffs use Internet resource without worrying for any disservice to corporate benefits.
Any@Web is a tailor-made software for enterprise to keep track employee’s Internet activities. It collects, captures, monitors and records any web pages viewed, files downloaded and emails sent or received through the computers in the network. It captures HTTP-related and email-related packages on the LAN and decodes the packages into web pages, files and emails exactly as the original one.
It’s also detect sensitive web pages, files, and emails transferred on the internet.
Here are some features of Any@Web :
- Record all web pages viewed by any computer in local area network
- Record file upload and downloaded
- Record all emails sent and received by any computer in local area network either trough POP3 and SMPT or Web Mail
- Record MSN Messenger chat ( Not in home edition )
- Internet access retriction ( not in home edition ); based on the rules set by user to prevent leakage of sensitive data or abuse of internet access
- Resolve computer name
- Sort and save web page, file, and email automatically
- Archive and restore data
- Preview email title
- Filter function
- Export; save web pages, files, emails captured by default format
- NGS MSN Sniffer – Monitor and Capture MSN Activities on LAN
- MSN Messenger Sniffer – Supervice Your Children and Couple Activities on MSN Messenger
- Fchat – Recover and Capture Facebook Live Chat Conversations
- Stealth Chat Monitor – Capture and Monitor Yahoo, Skype, MSN, ICQ, IRC, and GTalk Conversations
- CallClerk – CallerID, Email, an Answering Machine and Call Processing
- ChateX – Fast Client Server All in One Chat Software
- Wiztoo Monitor – Network Monitoring, Observe MSN Chats
- SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 1 – Browser, IRC Chat, HTML Editor, Email and Newsgroups