Tattoo is a unique character that embedded with nickname in yahoo messenger. This is a symbol or an icon such as star, heart, clock, flash, circle, car, square, triangle, etc. Tattoo only appear when you enter to chat room and type a message in there. Then, how to make a tattoo? Or, where do i can get a tattoo?
If you use official yahoo messenger, you will never found this tattoo service. Tattoo service usually available in unofficial chat clients, but not all unofficial chat clients support and have a tattoo. Yazak, YahElite, Y!mLite, Yam, Jam, and some of unofficial chat clients have this tattoo service. So, if you want to make or use a tattoo you need to install one of kind of unofficial chat clients.
Here is an example how to use a tattoo in YahElite chat client. At first, start your YahElite chat client. Then login to yahoo. When you have being connected and have being joined a room, click a menu task bar. Go to toolKit menu and click Attribute, click ChatScreenAppearance. Under “Your text is shown” button, check “My Tattoo”.
The default tattoo in YahElite is a blue star. You can change this tattoo by change the character of font. Blue star is under “Wingdings 12”. Click the “Wingdings 12” button and you can pick a lot of symbols or characters in there. You can also change the color of your tattoo by click a button color pallet.
Then try your tattoo working or not. You can try to use your tattoo by typing a message in chat room. Or, you can login your another username or ID via official yahoo messenger. Joined your username to the same chat room that you been login before.Related posts:
- YahElite – Most Popular Unofficial Chat Client of Yahoo Messenger
- How to Change Nickname in Yahoo Messenger?
- How To Make Blank Nickname on Yahoo Chat Room
- Play a Song without Microphone in Chat Room Yahoo!Messenger – Mic Locker
- Yam Portable of Yahoo Messenger Chat Client
- Create Own Yahoo Messenger Chat Client
- Best Anti Boot Yahoo Messenger Chat Client 2010
- Download Free – NO5 Yahoo Messenger Chat Client