Express Talk Business VoIP Softphone 4.10 allows you to make calls through your computer and call anyone via the internet who has installed it (or any other SIP softphone). Calls computer to computer are always free. You can connect your webcam or other video device to see and speak to family and friends.
Express Talk is also now available for Pocket PC, so you can take your VoIP numbers with you wherever you go.
Express Talk Features:
- Make voice and video calls free between computers.
- Supports computer to phone via a VoIP SIP gateway provider.
- Configure up to 6 lines on the one phone with the ability to put calls on hold.
- Supports caller ID display and logging.
- Phone book with quick dial configuration.
- Integrates with Microsoft Address Book.
- Supports call transfer.
- Record phone calls to wav.
- Allows up to 6 people to join one call using the Call Conferencing feature.
- Provides easier communication using the Push to talk intercom.
- Includes Do Not Disturb button.
- One user Business Edition license can be used for both computer and Pocket PC versions.
- Supports emergency numbers calling (such as 911, 999, 000).
- Pocket Call Blocker – Block Unwanted Calls, SMS and Annoying Numbers
- How To Make Free VoIP on Google Talk
- Vbuzer – VoIP Service Software for Windows, Mac, and Mobile
- vEmoticon – Record Calls, Share Music, TTS, Voice Emotion for All VoIP Client
- Download X-Lite 4.0 for Mac and Windows
- Facetime for Mac Beta – Make Video Calls to iPhone 4, iPod Touch, or Mac from Your Mac
- fring 4.3.0 – Free Voice Calls, Video Calls and Live IM from iPhone and iPod Touch
- Buzzfon – Make Free, Clear, Unlimited Calls from Worldwide