Fchat is useful tool to recover your old Facebook live chat conversations or logging/saving your own. It has been tested on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. It run fine on Windows 2003 Server but will not run on Windows 9x and prior.
Fchat searches a computer hard drive for Facebook chat messages or silently captures Facebook chat as it occurs. An HTML report file is created containing the located/captured messages, sorting them by date and time. Unicode is supported (i.e. different languages) and converted to the original text.
Fchat brings the Full Search option. This search will scan through your entire system drive for Facebook chat messages, including free space, virtual memory files, and so on. As you would expect, this search takes a lot longer than the Quick Search, but it’s also a much more comprehensive search and will recover the most Facebook chat from your hard drive
“Capture live Facebook chat messages”, does not search for Facebook chat.
It’s run in the background and silently capture chat messages as they are sent or received. When the capture is started, Fchat will close and start a background capture process that is not visible to the person using the computer and uses very little system resources.
Fchat support both Internet Explorer and Firefox. (but not other browsers at this time).
- How to Recover FaceBook Chat Conversation History Messages?
- IMMonitor Facebook Spy – Monitor, Block, or Record Facebook Chat Conversations Remotely
- Internet Evidence Finder – Search Drive, Folder, and File for Your Chat Conversations
- NGS MSN Sniffer – Monitor and Capture MSN Activities on LAN
- Windows Live Messenger with Facebook Chat
- Install Windows Live Messenger Facebook Application
- Stealth Chat Monitor – Capture and Monitor Yahoo, Skype, MSN, ICQ, IRC, and GTalk Conversations
- Avacs Chat – Live Chat App for Mobile Phone and PC