BuddyFox is an addon on Firefox that would allow you to make a chat directly from your web browser (Firefox). To use this IM (Instant Messaging) on Firefox, you need to register / creating an account first on the official of the website of Buddyfox at buddyfox.com. Then all you have to do, just download the addon and install on firefox and start make a chat online with your buddyfox friends (start buddyfox IM by clicking the small icon appears on status bar).
Features in BuddyFox
Features in buddyfox including chat group / create a group chat with multiple people, share links with you friend (drag and drop), web base chat client.
First, we have to warn you this buddyfox works as an addon of firefox, that means you have to have mozilla firefox web browser before you can download and install buddyfox. To download / add buddyfox, just visit here.Keywords:
- L2S-IMO : Inter Office Instant Messenger and Organizer
- QQ Web Messenger
- Meebo – Manage Your Instant Messenger
- How to Grab Friends Display Image Yahoo Messenger?
- AirG Chat – How to Access AirG Chat on Your Computer?
- Heysan – Web Base Messenger Chat Client for Mobile
- Stylish Chat Text Font Converter Changer for Instant Messenger
- Download MXit – Free Mobile Instant Messenger and Social Network