Written in Erlang and supporting by IPv6, ejabberd based on open standards to reach real time communication(Jabber/XMPP).
ejabberd has many features such as multiplatform, easy set up, virtual hosts, distributed, cross-platform, IPv6 Support, fault-tolerant, clusterable and modular, etc.
- Pandion – Free Open Source Instant Messaging Client for XMPP Networks
- Spark – Open Source, Crossplatform IM Client for Business and Organizations
- SLiteChat – Open Source Lite IM Client for Second Life
- Kadu : Free Open Source Gadu-Gadu IM Client for Linux, BSD and Mac
- Coccinella – Jabber Instant Messaging Client with Whiteboard
- How to Set Up Facebook Chat on XMPP/Jabber Client
- Yaxim – Jabber Client for Android
- imov Messenger for Windows Mobile and Android Devices