Google Talk for BlackBerry smartphones is free for you to download. It will delivers you a fast and reliable messaging experience while you’re on the go.
To use Google Talk for your BlackBerry smartphone you need Gmail User ID and password. You can obtain a Gmail UserID and password by being invited by a friend who has one or by entering your mobile phone number at https://www.google.com/accounts/SmsMailSignup1.
Google Talk for Blackberry features includes :
- Virtual real-time chat from almost anywhere on your BlackBerry smartphone
- Snap pictures using the built-in camera and share them with your Google Talk contacts
- Update your availability status so your contacts know what you’re up to
- Change or update your profile picture directly from your BlackBerry smartphone
- Set up audio alerts to let you know when new messages have arrived
- Chat with multiple contacts or participate in multiple conversations at the same time
- Personalize Google Talk with a buddy picture or an image of a favorite icon
- Email a chat
Note: customer support for Google Talk for BlackBerry smartphones is not provided by wireless service providers.
- Free Download AOL Instant Messenger for Blackberry Smartphone
- Windows Live Messenger for Blackberry Smartphone
- GTalk for BlackBerry
- IMBoss Google Talk Sniffer Monitor Download
- Gmobi – Google Talk IM Client for S60 Mobile Phones
- How to Use Web Camera in Google Talk?
- Novell Group Wise Messenger for Blackberry Download Free
- Blackberry Client for IBM Lotus Sametime