Change languages in Windows Live can be done without having to reinstall the Essentials suite. You may change languages as often as you want to, without rebooting your computer. To follow the steps below, you need to have Windows Live Essentials 2011 (15.4) installed. You can free download this version and runs on Windows 7 and Vista.
How to use Windows Live in your favorite language? In the Control Panel, open the Regional setting section. There you will find a shortcut to change the Windows Live language as well.
- Exit any running programs of Windows Live Essentials (e.g., Messenger, Mail, etc).
- Click Start, Computer. (Windows XP: Start, My Computer.)
- Open Local Disk (C:), Program Files, Windows Live, Installer.
- Double click the LangSelector.exe file.
- In the appearing window, choose your favorite language.
- Click OK to confirm your change. If the language pack is not yet installed, it gets downloaded automatically.
- As soon as the progress dialog has closed, you’re ready to use Windows Live Essentials in the changed language.
langselector exe, windows live language pack, windows live mail change language xp, change language of windows live mail xp, how to change language in windows xp windwos live mail, windows live mail language packRelated posts:
- Download Windows Live Essentials 2011 for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- How To Turn Off Notifications on Windows Live Messenger 2011
- A-Patch 1.43 Build 10 for Windows Live Messenger 2011
- Speed Up Hotmail By Disabling Windows Live Messenger Autoload
- How to uninstall Remove Windows Live Messenger on Windows 7
- How to Change Nickname in Yahoo Messenger?
- Windows Live Messenger with Facebook Chat
- Change Your Font Colour When Using MSN Messenger Chat