Some well-known including Jabber client is like Pidgin, iChat, Adium, and more. Setting up Facebook Chat on Jabber Client aka XMPP Client will make you able to use Facebook Chat from it.
How to set up?
1. First step that you can do is to start your instant message program and locate the menu where you can add a new account (usually in preferences or settings).
2. Create a new account by entering the following info:
Protocol: XMPP or Jabber
Username: your facebook username
Jabber ID: email@example.com
Password: your Facebook password
3. Enter the following server info, as requested:
Use SSL/TLS: no
Allow Plaintext Authentication: no
- Jabbim IM – Jabber/XMPP Client
- Whisper IM – Secure Instant Messenger Client for XMPP/Jabber
- Pandion – Free Open Source Instant Messaging Client for XMPP Networks
- Yaxim – Jabber Client for Android
- Traviesadora – Chat Client for Jabber and Nobrachat
- Facebook Chat Client for Android Phone
- Gajim 0.14.1 Jabber Client Download
- JAJC : ICQ-like Jabber Client for Windows