LimeChat for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch is a full featured IRC client which allows you to chat on the go in the same way as you do on desktop. This lightweight IRC client support unique features such as multitasking, multiply servers and rooms.
Connections are kept in 10 minutes after going to background. The Quick navigation let you move around channels quickly by arrow buttons or tapping on the left/right side of log views. Arrow buttons indicate events (highlight, new message coming or new PM coming) happened in the other channels. So you can recognize it easily while chatting in another channel.
Features of LimeChat
LimeChat for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch offer you features such as iOS 4 multitasking support, Quick navigation, Arrow buttons indicate events (highlight, new message coming or new PM coming) happened in the other channels, Highlights messages and optionally vibrates for your specific words, Visual interface for user information (whois), Built-in browser for clickable URL links, Full support for landscape mode, Stay connected while iPhone is locked, Multiple servers and channels, Automatic Nickserv authentication support, Full support for many text encodings, SSL support, VoiceOver support, Easy-to-read log views, and more.
If you would like to get or use LimeChat in your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch you can download at here.Keywords:
- PingChat for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- How to Use Meebo in iPhone and iPod Touch?
- fring 4.3.0 – Free Voice Calls, Video Calls and Live IM from iPhone and iPod Touch
- Facetime for Mac Beta – Make Video Calls to iPhone 4, iPod Touch, or Mac from Your Mac
- Sparkle IM – Login to Second Life/Opensim and Chatting from iPhone n iPod Touch
- Snak IRC Client for Mac
- Yobongo – Chat With People Nearby on iPhone
- AIM for iPhone