NumberMe 1.0.9 is an effective and beneficial tool for encrypting chat messages, e-mails, or any text. To decrypt a message you have to enter the same encryption key by which was this message encrypted. The program has very simple and user-friendly interface. Output form of encryption are numbers.
With your unique encryption key your message will only be able to decrypt by person to who you give your key.
Features on NumberMe
NumberMe offers you features such as Characters (the number of characters you can use in single message), Encrypting Speed (with higher speed so you can save a lot of time), Universal key ( you will be able to decrypt any message encrypted with NumberMe or NumberMe Pro without knowing an encryption key), Special key (you can decide whether to make your numbers decryptable or not for NumberMe or NumberMe Pro users. When using special key these users will not be able to decrypt your message even if they do know encryption key).
This NumberMe support platform Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista, and Windows 7. If you would like to get or use NumberMe you can download NumberMe at here. This is freeware of software, so you can download and use it for free.Keywords:
- Bimoid Messenger – Free Simple Program to Send Instant Messages
- Free Download : T-Messenger Beta for Twitter
- Kadu : Free Open Source Gadu-Gadu IM Client for Linux, BSD and Mac
- Personal Chat P2P Chat Program
- Portable Hey, Joe! LAN Messenger Free Download
- GG Pro : Secure Multi-protocol IM for Enterprise
- SmartButler – Recognize Incoming Messages n Online Friends without Reading Them
- Exodus – Jabber Instant Messenger Client Free Download