OfficeSIP Messenger provides enterprises with advanced instant communications for free between employees in your company. It’s compatible with Office Communications Server 2007, OfficeSIP Messenger delivers reliable performance combined with trouble-free deployment and management. Supporting text, voice and video chats, the free softphone implements ICE, STUN, and TURN protocols to easily traverse NAT and firewalls, and supports TLS for ultimate communication security.
OfficeSIP Messenger is based on industry-standard libraries used by Microsoft Office Communicator, providing robust, reliable operation in business environment.
Voice communications are implemented via VoIP using the industry-standard SIP protocol to provide free voice calling no matter whether the recipients are in the same building or on the other side of the world. Single log-on allows softphone users signing in to a SIP server without having to enter a password. The free enterprise instant messenger offers businesses advanced video chat abilities with easy installation and zero-hassle NAT traversal.
Here are some features of OfficeSIP Messenger :
- Sharing a single Internet connection means that a NAT router is often in place.
- Combined with a firewall, the router can prevent many voice communicators from streaming audio and video.
- The softphone implements ICE, STUN, and TURN protocols to easily traverse NAT and firewalls with no additional configuration required on either side.
- TLS support ensures that all communications are securely encrypted, and cannot be intercepted by a third party
- Free enterprise communicator
- Make a voice and video call over IP and to deliver instant messages
- Microsoft Linc Server – Complete Presence, Instant Messaging, Conferencing and Enterprise Voice
- Download ITooLabs Communicator 1.4.6
- Free Download inSpeak Communicator 7.1.1 Build 532
- BigAnt Messenger – Secure Enterprise-level Communication
- Download X-Lite 4.0 for Mac and Windows
- Set Up Voice n Video on Your Yahoo Messenger 10
- GG Pro : Secure Multi-protocol IM for Enterprise
- Express Talk Business VoIP Softphone – Make Calls using PC, Mac or Pocket PC