Upgrade to Yahoo Messenger 10 with new webcam makes you have to set up voice and video to ensure that your microphone, speaker, headphones, and webcam are working properly.
You can click on Messenger menu and select”Preference” , then click “video&voice” on left hand menu, and your options will appear on your right hand side. Which devices you want Yahoo! Messenger to use for your camera, microphone etc., just select them in the drop down menu. Depend on your type of computer and other software or hardware you have installed.
If you’ve completed the Voice and Video Setup steps, you’ll be ready to start making free PC-to-PC calls, full-screen video calls and calls from Messenger to regular and mobile phones (premium account required). You can also click the “Place a free test call” link in the Preferences window to try out the voice feature.
For a guided setup, click the “Open Voice and Video Setup” link in the Preferences window.Keywords:
- Yahoo!Messenger for iPhone 2.0 with Voice and Video Chat
- Video Messenger for Live Online Video Instant Messaging
- Play a Song without Microphone in Chat Room Yahoo!Messenger – Mic Locker
- Vphonet – Make FREE Voice n Video Calls, Free Chat n Files Transfer
- Paltalk SuperIM 0.1.34 Beta – Fastest and Easiest to Voice and Video Chat Up to 10 Peoples
- FriendCameo – Free Video Chat, Video Mail and Voice Calls for Facebook
- Memento LE for Yahoo – Record All Yahoo!Messenger Webcam Video Chats to AVI File
- Fake Webcam – Play Video/Movies on Messengers without Having an Actual Webcam