One of the better improvement in integrations of Windows Live Messenger into the web service is a Hotmail.Windows user who open Hotmail website in Microsoft’s Internet Explorer will instance notice that Windows Lives Messenger will open automatically.This can slow down the Hotmail start up severely and some user reporting that Hotmail did not work at all.Other browser are not loading the instant messenger.
How to disable or remove the Windows Lives Messenger from starting with Hotmail?
Open Internet Explorer and click on Tool>Manage Add-ons.Locate the two add-on Windows Live and Windows Live Sign-in Helper.Left click the add-on and select Disable button at the lower right corner of window.This disable the add-on in Internet Explorer.You also can right click add-on and select Disable and even select both at once and disable them together.Keywords:
hotmail slow 2011, hotmail slow to load, speed up hotmail, why is hotmail so slow 2011, how to speed up hotmail, hotmail slow to load 2011, hotmail running slow 2011, hotmail traag 2011, hotmail slow to open, hotmail is slow 2011, disable messenger in hotmail, hotmail very slow 2011, hotmail opens very slow, load hotmail for slow network, speed up msn explorerRelated posts:
- How To Turn Off Notifications on Windows Live Messenger 2011
- Download Windows Live Essentials 2011 for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Hotmail Messenger Fix – Turn Off and Prevent MSN Auto Launching When You Use Hotmail
- How to Change Languages on Windows Live Essentials 2011
- Install Windows Live Messenger Facebook Application
- Windows Live Messenger for iPhone – Truly Windows Live Messenger in Your Pocket
- Windows Live Messenger with Facebook Chat
- A-Patch 1.43 Build 10 for Windows Live Messenger 2011