TeamViewer 5.1.9072 Beta is a LAN Messenger product from teamviewer.com is a simple and fast solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers.
TeamViewer is a remote automation utility that will allow us to easily share desktop and transfer files over the Internet. Share live demos, products, and presentations over the Internet within seconds.
All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL. Whether we have a LAN or dial-up connection, TeamViewer optimizes display quality and speed depending on our network connection.
Here are Key Features of TeamViewer :
- Includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package.
- Remote administration of unattended server
- File transfer
- Work behind firewalls
- Highest security standard
- Online status display
- Remote support without installation
- Remote presentation of products, solutions and services
- Browser based access
- Very completely priced, free versions available
- Optimized performance
- Outlook LAN Messenger – Instant Text, Group, Voice Chat, File Transfer within Office
- Commfort – Internet Communicator and Multifunctional Client Server for LAN
- CoolMessenger – Secure Business Messenger, Chat, File Sharing, IM Server
- OpenItsMe – Instant Messaging with Sharing Files n Photos Over The Internet
- Squiggle LAN Messenger – Free and Easy to Use LAN Messenger
- Vypress Chat – Realtime Chatting for LAN without Internet Connection and Server
- Internet Evidence Finder – Search Drive, Folder, and File for Your Chat Conversations
- Internet Control for Business – Control, Filtering, and Limit your Employees Internet Access