Ebuddy Mobile supports MSN, AIM, Yahoo, Gtalk, MySpace IM, ICQ and Facebook chat.
At first you can connect to Internet and access to the browser, press the green triangle button, then select File option and enter the url address (http://m.ebuddy.com/) via the keypad that appear on the screen. After which you can select your IM network to start chatting.Keywords:
- eBuddy Lite Messenger for Android, Blackberry, Java, Symbian, and Windows Mobiles
- eBuddy Messenger for iPhone
- Play a Song without Microphone in Chat Room Yahoo!Messenger – Mic Locker
- Chika Txt Messenger – Free SMS PC to Mobile Instant Messaging
- Facebook Chat Client for Android Phone
- Create Tattoo Nickname on Yahoo!Messenger
- Heysan – Web Base Messenger Chat Client for Mobile
- AirG Chat – How to Access AirG Chat on Your Computer?