VoiceMac 0.1 is the first Google Voice client for the Mac that allows you to send multiple SMS Messages, send SMS messages, receive SMS messages, place calls, find call history, receive voice mail, reverse look up a phone number, and search contact list in one easy interface.
VoiceMac with SIP support you can place calls from your computer using your favorite SIP service and if you link your Google Voice Number with the SIP service, you can place calls with your Google Voice Number from your computer. With the reverse lookup data, you can see who is calling you, even if their number isn’t in your contacts list.
Some Features of VoiceMac include :
- Short Message Service (SMS).
- Calling people using your forwarding phones.
- Contact list with the options of Google Contacts or Address Book.
- Contact Filter.
- SIP support
- Growl for SMS and Voicemail.
- SMS History so you can go and view old SMS.
- Google Voice for Android
- Google Voice 18.104.22.168 – Make calls, Send SMS, Preview Inbox, Get Notified of New Messages.
- Yahoo Messenger for Mac
- CallClerk – CallerID, Email, an Answering Machine and Call Processing
- New Skype 5.0 Beta for Mac OS X
- Download X-Lite 4.0 for Mac and Windows
- How To Make Free VoIP on Google Talk
- Facetime for Mac Beta – Make Video Calls to iPhone 4, iPod Touch, or Mac from Your Mac