WinSent Messenger is an easy to use program that intended for instant messaging and communication within local area networks (instant messenger for LAN). It can be used for communication between users of your home, enterprise or office LAN. WinSent will enable you to exchange short text messages with any user in your LAN.
WinSent Messenger does not require dedicated server and is fully compatible with WinPopup, Messenger Service (net send) and Linux Samba. Works with any versions of Windows (9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7). WinSent is absolutely free.
WinSent Messenger Features includes:
- Send and receive short text messages.
- Send broadcast messages.
- Communicate with any user in your LAN, who have WinSent or compatible sofware installed.
- Easy to use and convenient interface
- Exchange messages with collegues and coworkers at work, friends at home.
- Send announcements and tasks to collegues or subordinates.
- Remind employees about a meeting.
- Receive alerts from network administrator.
- Just chat with friends at home.
- Works over any network protocol in any versions of Windows
- WinSent Messenger works over virtually all network protocols (TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, etc.), in all Windows versions (95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista), including Windows Vista, where Messenger Service and net send command are missing.
- Download Winsent 2.1.4 – Net Send LAN Messenger for Windows
- Outlook LAN Messenger – Instant Text, Group, Voice Chat, File Transfer within Office
- Portable Hey, Joe! LAN Messenger Free Download
- Squiggle LAN Messenger – Free and Easy to Use LAN Messenger
- Sofros LAN Messenger 4.5 Download
- SSuite Office-IM Video Chat: Instant LAN Chatting with Multiple Video Webcam
- Active Messenger – Strong Corporate IM for LAN
- LanTalk NET – Messenger for LAN, WAN, Intranet and VPN